This will be a customer-facing role, so presentation skills are required along with complete business awareness and the ability to understand the client’s needs and requirements.
The successful candidate will need to have access to their own transport, as our clients are based across the South East. You must have excellent written and spoken English. You must have a can-do attitude, as every day will be different, and must be flexible in your approach and able to deal with a wide variety of clients and many different roles within a business, right up to the Managing Director.
You will need to be capable of dealing efficiently with all stages of the SAP Business One project life cycle, including pre-sales consultancy and support, requirements gathering, proof of concept, implementation, configuration, data transfer, training, user acceptance testing, go-live and after go-live support.
Requirements for SAP Business One Implementation Consultant vacancy:
- SAP Business One 2007, 8.8 accreditations
- Experience of using SAP Business One implementation methology/processes
- Minimum 2 years experience in implementations
- Minimum 5 complete implementations, including PLD, XL Reporter, Crystal, SQL Queries.
- Doing what’s needed/when
- Working to tight timescales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Needs analysis experience
- Working from home/office
- Time management
The salary is in the region of £40k-£50k, depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of James Onions.