As a partner of Orbis Software, we are pleased to be able to offer our clients TaskCentre software. This integrates with and boosts the power of SAP Business One, helping our clients to manage their businesses even more effectively.
TaskCentre is a flexible software solution that can be tailored to fit a business’s precise needs, according to their unique business processes. Fundamentally, it automates business processes and workflow.
Functions of TaskCentre
TaskCentre can be used for:
- Business alerts – SAP Business One already has some internal alerting capabilities, but TaskCentre can also send external alerts, for example texts or emails can be sent to certain recipients when stock is low, or when customers have reached their credit limit. Numerous other criteria can be used to trigger alerts.
- Document automation – all sorts of documents can be automatically distributed. For example: subscription or donation reminder letters or SMS messages.
- Subscriptions and requests – these tasks can be automated so that employee intervention is limited.
- Web content publishing – updates can be made to websites so that live stock levels can be displayed on an e-commerce site, for example.
- Data services and integration – all of an organisation’s software applications can be combined into one service-oriented management solution.
- Workflow – tasks can be intelligently routed. If a decision is required, the task can be halted until manual intervention is made – for example, authorising the purchase of new stock, adding some data or approving another employee’s actions.
TaskCentre easily streamlines and automates a company’s back office processes, meaning a company will spend less time and money on manual tasks.
TaskCentre links in with SAP Business One as well as tens of other business systems. Most organisations will want to link it in with some basics, such as their email marketing or e-commerce systems. But it can also integrate with all sorts of applications such as:
- Postcode validation services
- Order tracking for all the major couriers
- The entire Microsoft suite of products
- Currency exchange rates checkers
- Companies House data queries
- The VAT Information Exchange System (VIES)
- Services provided by credit reference agencies
Benefits of TaskCentre
Because TaskCentre runs in the background and automatically runs your business processes, it can:
- Reduce your costs and increase your profits
- Limit the amount of “fire fighting” you need to do, thus making your business easier to run
- Improve customer response times and reduce the time spent dealing with customer enquiries
- Allow your customers to serve themselves and be dealt with according to their preferences
- Recognise when something has or has not happened, or is about to happen
- Automatically deliver reports across multiple systems
- Integrate disparate systems of different back end technologies
- Allow human intervention to be integrated into the automated processes
Uses of TaskCentre
There are a multitude of uses for TaskCentre. In implementing the software, we’ve found that clients often request some specific options, but once they see what the system is capable of, they realise that it is useful for any number of processes within their business.
TaskCentre is useful for all organisations in the industry areas that we specialise in. For information about TaskCentre that is specific to your industry, please see these pages:
- Wholesale and distribution
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Professional services and companies that employ project costing for their clients
- Manufacturing, light manufacturing and assembly
For further information, TaskCentre brochures are available in our downloads section.
If you’d like a demonstration of what TaskCentre can do, we’d be happy to visit you to show just what this powerful system is capable of and how it can add so much to SAP Business One.Contact us